We are beyond excited to welcome you all back to the studio!
Please take the time to read over the below precautions we are taking to ensure the health and safety of everybody.
As per government guidelines, we are required to sight your vaccination certificate, or official exemption.
We request – if you consent – that you email through your vaccination certificate or exemption to firstname.lastname@example.org before you attend the studio. This is to save time upon check in, and to care for the mental health of all of our community by allowing Yogaharta to be a place free from stress and talk about Covid and vaccinations as much as possible.
We will not be storing this information. Once sighted, we will add your status to your MINDBODY profile, so you will not have to show it again.
If you have any questions or concerns about procedures or anything COVID related, we kindly ask that you contact us either by phone or email (as above) to discuss with us directly, as our teachers are not responsible for the regulations imposed by the government. We’d love to allow our wonderful teachers to do what they do best, and simply sign you in and guide you through your class.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- There will be hand sanitiser on the desk for use before/after class.
- Mats will be spaced in accordance with government regulations.
- Limited students per class as per government regulations on density.
- Studio will be cleaned on a regular basis, with frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces, handles, bathrooms, etc.
- The studio door will stay open during class for air circulation, and the window in reception area, too.
- Hand towels in bathrooms replaced daily. We also have paper towel available if you prefer.
- All cloths used to wipe down mats are used once only, and then washed.
- We will not be using eye pillows or blankets for the time being.
- If our teachers are unwell, we will do our best to cover classes to avoid cancelling.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
- Please email your vaccination certificate or official exemption to email@example.com before your first class.
- Please check in using the QR code downstairs or at the front desk.
- Please wear a mask when moving about the studio. You may remove it when practicing.
- We ask that you do not come to class if you are feeling unwell, presenting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone presenting symptoms in the past 14 days. You can cancel your booking via the MINDBODY app, or call/email as soon as possible.
- Sanitise/wash your hands thoroughly before and after class.
- BYO mat if you have one. We have mats and props for purchase in the studio.
- Please bring a towel to place over bolster if you use one (particularly for Yin/Restorative classes).
- Use of props is always optional.
- After class, please lightly spray mats with provided spray and wipe down with cloths. Please also lightly spray blocks and bolsters if you used these (no need to wipe).