We are beyond excited to welcome you all back to the studio!
Please take the time to read over the below precautions we are taking to ensure the health and safety of everybody.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- There will be hand sanitiser on the desk for use before/after class.
- Mats will be spaced in accordance with government regulations.
- Limited students per class as per government regulations on density.
- Studio will be cleaned on a regular basis, with frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces, handles, bathrooms, etc.
- The studio door will stay open during class for air circulation, and the window in reception area, too.
- Hand towels in bathrooms replaced daily. We also have paper towel available if you prefer.
- All cloths used to wipe down mats are used once only, and then washed.
- We will not be using eye pillows or blankets for the time being.
- If our teachers are unwell, we will do our best to cover classes to avoid cancelling.
- No hands-on adjustments from teachers.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
- We ask that you do not come to class if you are feeling unwell, presenting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone presenting symptoms in the past 14 days. You can cancel your booking via the MINDBODY app, or call/email as soon as possible.
- Sanitise/wash your hands thoroughly before and after class.
- BYO mat if you have one. We have mats and props for purchase in the studio.
- Please bring a towel to place over bolster if you use one (particularly for Yin/Restorative classes).
- Use of props is always optional.
- After class, please lightly spray mats with provided spray and wipe down with cloths. Please also lightly spray blocks and bolsters if you used these (no need to wipe).