TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Every possible effort will be made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Teachers are subject to change without notice. Yogaharta is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Yogaharta is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Yogaharta reserves the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be suspended. Please consider this when purchasing passes with an expiration date.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- Student/Concession/Senior rates are available at 25% off the full price of all regular yoga class pricing options. These rates are only available for purchase in the studio and are not offered in conjunction with any other special offer. Proof of concession must be provided at time of purchase.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER – 1 MONTH UNLIMITED
- The introductory offer is valid for 1 month from the pass activation date. The activation date is the date of the first class attended on the pass.
- The introductory offer allows you to attended an unlimited number of scheduled classes for the period of 1 month
- The introductory offer is available for new members, one time only.
DIRECT DEBIT – $25 PER WEEK UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP (NO LOCK IN)
- The weekly direct debit membership has a minimum term of one month. Payments will automatically continue on a weekly basis until cancellation of the contract (see details below).
- The weekly direct debit membership allows you to attended unlimited regularly scheduled and advertised classes.
- The weekly direct debit fee of $25 will be deducted from your nominated bank account or credit card (as specified at time of purchase). Payment in weekly increments by any other means is not permitted.
- Please note your bank statement will show “Ezidebit HealthFit” and this will indicate your payment to Yogaharta.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the weekly direct debit. If your payment cannot be processed by Ezidebit, (for whatever reason, eg. change of credit card/bank details or insufficient funds), ezidebit may charge you a declined processing fee.
- The weekly direct debit membership payment continues until you contact us via email requesting cancellation. Please send cancellation email to email@example.com. Please note that cancellations MUST be provided in writing and with a minimum of 7 days notice to take effect before your next payment.
- Memberships can be suspended if you are going on holiday or suffer illness or injury that prevents you from practicing. Please provide a minimum of 7 days notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The minimum period of suspension is 7 days to a maximum of two months. If memberships are suspended, payments will resume automatically when the suspension period ends.